Saturday 26 April 2008

Cartoon Fun

I struggle for ideas sometimes, regarding this blog. I know it's hard to imagine, but I actually get writer's block sometimes, and it hits me hard and fast, similar to that of a car hitting a Kaiser Chiefs bandmember. When this happens, I send out messages asking for inspiration, and Marc told me to draw a cartoon. 'But what of, faaaag?' I asked him, for I am a homophobe, and he had no ideas for me. So I decided to draw a cartoon illustrating him telling me to draw a cartoon, and what happened next.


This is what Marc looks like. He always wears pink if he can.



Alright, I'll admit that this was a rather lazy excuse. I didn't know what to draw, alright? I tried to get out of it anyway I could. He stood there expecting me to explain why I thought I had no arms, so...


It was my only option. But hey, at least I got a blog out of it!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me for sucking all humour out of that but... he actually has three arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U've lost it.

    ReplyDelete